Monday, October 27, 2014

Sock Monkey Kits

Sock Monkey Kits - No Sewing Machine Required

I have done the machine sewing for you. The Sock monkey kit comes with everything you need to make your own Sock Monkey. Each Sock Monkey is approximately 6 x 19" (16 x 48 cm) from head to toe and is handmade from Rockford Red heel Monkey Socks. He has a hand-embroidered face, Classic 4 hole buttons eyes and felt eyes are included in the kit. I have included heavy quilting thread and embroidery thread for the face.  I have done the machine stitching for you. You only need to do the stuffing, hand sewing and assembly. The Sock Monkey kit comes with instructions on how to assemble your monkey.
There is still time to make Sock Monkeys for the Holidays.

 All kits are handmade in my pet and smoke-free home.

To get your kit visit my etsy site.  MyEarthlyTreasures.etsy.com






No comments:

Post a Comment